Abstract submissions for the Cannabis Clinical Outcomes Research Conference (CCORC) are now closed. See details about requirements below, and make sure to check back for more information.
Instructions for Accepted Poster Presenters
All accepted posters are required to be presented in person. You may mount/hang your poster when you arrive on Day 1 (May 19th), and the poster will be displayed for the entirety of the conference. You should prepare to present your poster at 5pm on May 19th in the poster and exhibition space. Top poster presentations will be awarded on Day 2-May 20th at 11:30am and we encourage you to attend. The size dimensions for the posters are 48” W x 42” H.
All accepted poster presenters are required to submit a poster file (PDF file format is strongly recommended). This will be uploaded on the CCORC website for those attending the meeting virtually. We invite you to upload your abstract poster materials by confirming your name and email address at https://ccorc.mmjoutcomes.org/poster-session-submissions/ latest by May 13th, 2022 by 5:00pm EST.
Abstracts can report:
- clinical outcomes of research on cannabis (i.e., marijuana, cannabinoids [CBD, other]) use stemming from translational, clinical, or population health studies;
- educational, quality improvement projects, or policy evaluation involving the use of medical marijuana or other cannabinoids; or
- investigations of use behaviors or trends.
Case reports are permissible, as are works in progress. Abstracts assessing clinical outcomes from medical marijuana use will be granted priority.
Additional Information & Guidelines
All submissions will be peer-reviewed. Decisions will be communicated via email to the presenting author by April 18th, 2022. Abstracts will be published by the Consortium in the CCORC program and website if accepted, and selected abstracts will be published in the Consortium’s official journal Medical Cannabis & Cannabinoids.
For inquiries regarding abstract content and scope, please contact: email@example.com
Please follow guidelines for abstracts as listed:
- All abstracts are limited to a maximum of 350 words.
- Use structured abstracts with the following headers: Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Submissions require affirming that the work has not been published, presented or is scheduled for presentation/publication prior to May 2022.
- Declaration of Financial Disclosures and potential conflicts of interest will be required for abstract submissions.